“Kesi (pronounced Kacy) stands out as an informer — one of the biggest in fact. The kind of informer that is always ready to share the knowledge, experience and information she has accumulated over the years.” –Kadia Francis, The Digital Jamaican
I can help you tell your story and be seen. I can also help you create a marketing strategy to develop your brand and attract the customers you want.
Get your business back on track, or get the confirmation you need to have the confidence you’re doing things right.
- Focus – I can usually pinpoint a few critical problem areas by listening, probing, and helping you think through a strategy. I want to get down to business so you can have some realistic, actionable insights and answers.
- Honest feedback – It doesn’t make any sense for me to make you feel good about a lousy business plan. Do you have an idea for a product or business but need somebody other than friends and family members pumping you up? Call me for a reality check!
- Strategic ideas for YOUR business – I’m known for generating low-cost and interesting marketing ideas quickly. I know what it’s like to work under pressure and within a budget. Let’s think this through together.
- Social media starter kit – If you’ve already launched some social media efforts and want to take things to the next level, or you simply don’t know how to start at all, I can do a social media starter kit, filled with branding and pictures so you can get started on the right track.
My business jumped the minute Kesi took over,people immediately noticed the difference in my pictures and her attention to detail is fantastic!
– PJ Wright, Wright Life Live Food Eatery
Fill out the form below to schedule your first consultation appointment. I can generally fit you in within a day or two. Let’s get to work!
Need someone to speak to your school or teach your company about marketing? Send me a message and let’s talk!
Let’s get you seen.
I regularly garner positive media coverage in the region’s leading media outlets. I have expertise in understanding what The Caribbean’s editors, producers, reporters and bloggers want, and know how to craft compelling stories that are newsworthy. I know how to create the news value needed to secure the greatest quantity and quality of media coverage possible. And I know how to work with the media to get the results our clients want.
Kesi organized my entire press tour in Jamaica. She got me several TV appearances and event appearances. Kesi organized interviews with major and digital publications. I appreciated how much she encouraged me to grow my connections with notable people in the industry. I highly recommend Kesi for any aspiring personalities in the industry as she will not only help you to tell your story but she will build you up. Zoya Yaseka, International Model
Marketing Strategy & Consultation
From 360 degree marketing campaigns to social media strategy, I can develop something that will work for you.
A typical marketing strategy development process takes between 1 week and 2 months depending on the complexity of the business.
Based on the customer needs, this plan would include:
Kesi provided invaluable advice on how I could continue to build my brand as an author and educator. She had obviously done her research prior to starting the session and gave very specific and informed advice for different goals that I had. I absolutely appreciate her advice. She was friendly, thorough and encouraging– Lisa McLean, Children’s Book Author
- Specific action plans including strategies for each social media platform
- A high-level survey of competitor marketing and industry social media best practices
- Insights from customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Recommendations on marketing tone, points of differentiation, and positioning
- A detailed list of short-term activities that will immediately boost your social media effectiveness
Keynote Speaking & Workshops
Let us tailor a marketing or social media workshop especially for your needs and price range, or choose from one of these popular themes:
Understanding Social Media Bootcamp
Content Marketing and Strategy Development
Social Media for Executives
Travel Blogging Workshop
Foundations of Social Media Strategy
Business Networking Through Social Media Channels
Social Media for Non-Profits
Using Social Media as a Sales Tool
Marketing and social media workshops can be in person or online and can run from one hour to a full-day session or more. We can also provide collateral materials and follow-ups after the workshop to make sure that you get the most benefit from your training investment.